Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Choices...How do they affect our lives?

So I am finding myself having to make more and more choices in my life. Sometimes I wish that they were easier to make or at least at little more straight forward on what to do. But they aren't!
Why do we have to have choices in our lives? Why can't it just be this what is going to happen and that it? Don't you wish life could be easier, less stressful? Keep dreamin!
We are put on this earth to learn. Part of learning is to learn how to make choices whether they be good choices or bad ones. We always learn from them. 
I have had to make some hard and easy choices in the last couple of years. Believe me most of them have been hard. Have some of them been wrong choices? Yes! But most of them have bee good choices for my life. Example of good ones. Believe it or not my divorce. Why? Because even though it has been rough on everyone, especially my kids, it was a good decision. I think back on the decision and I know it was the right decision for me and my kids. I know at times they don't think so, but it has been. It has made me a happier person, it has made me a better mom, I think, I am a stronger person. So those are the good parts. Another good decision, even though it has been rough and hard, is moving out of Preston. I needed this life change. Yes it has affected my kids, but they will be ok. My life has to move on.
Will we ever stop making decisions? No! We will always have to make decisions. We make decisions every day of our lives. Some may be big some may be small. But they are decision that we have to make to live our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment