Pages

Friday, December 23, 2016

CNA Life......

I thought that I would write about my job. My job is awesome, stressful, sometimes not so glamorous, but it is definitely a rewarding job. I couldn't ask for a better job.
I have had people that tell me that it is a demeaning job. There is nothing demeaning about helping someone have a comfortable, dignified end of life. See in my job I get to help people pass on gracefully. I get to help families understand and cope with their loved ones declining in health or passing away.
We as CNA's work very hard, for little money, but we get the most rewards in our job. I take care of a lady right now. I go see her everyday except weekends. I have probable become more attached to her than any other patient I have had. She has so many stories to tell. She is an amazing lady. That is one of my perks on the job is to be able to listen to stories of their lives. How they grew up. What they did in their teenage years. How they fell in love.
So if you one of those people that think CNA's have a demeaning job. Think again. We have the most rewarding job, I think in the medical field.
This quote sums up A CNA job!


No comments:

Post a Comment