Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Dating......

Dating Sucks....I don't know which is worse, to date as a teenager or to date when you are in your 40's. I don't think guys are any different from when they were teenagers. They still act the same. Only thing different is that they should know better when they are an adult.
First they are still after the same thing. SEX. Hasn't changed. They are still horny as ever. Second they like to play games just as much as the teenage boy does just get to get what they want. SEX! They still think with their second head. 
I just want to meet a guy that wants me. Not just the sex, but also the person that I am. They are interested in what I say. They want to go out and do things. Enjoy adventures together. I am not totally against the sex. I am human. I enjoy it, but there is more to a relationship than just sex.
I just want a relationship that I can enjoy the rest of my life with. Not to much to ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment