Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Lying......

Lying...False statements, untruthfulness. I hate when people lie. I am not saying that I am perfect. I am by far perfect. But I don't intentionally lie. I am amazed at the things that are said about me....Especially from the one that is suppose to be madly in love with. That says that he will always love me. It really hurts that someone that I have known since 17 years old, would lie about me. That trust that he will always have my back is gone. I have gone for the last 9 months trying not to drag his name thru the mud, and in return I am known as the one who is going thru a mid life crisis. How is this fair? When is he going to admit that he is at fault for this marriage falling apart also? He may never admit that. So I will have to just except that I am the neighborhood wild woman. I guess that isn't such a bad thing, but I know that in the end he will be held accountable for his actions.
 Am I mad about it. I am more disappointed in him. For someone that wanted to make this a friendly split, he has made it into a mean split. I didn't want that. I wanted to be able to be friends with him again at some point. Now it will be just being nice in front of the kids. Which really makes things awkward. I will forgive him eventually, but I will never trust him to be honest with me. That is sad. It is sad that twenty-one years of marriage has become this. No friendship. No trust.
This is a perfect quote of exactly how I feel.
"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.” 
-  Friedrich Nietzsche
This is a quote for him.
“If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.” 
 Virginia Woolf
So my life saga continues. I am going back tomorrow to the counselor. I feel like I am getting overwhelmed with events that are going on right now. I feel that I need that insight from another person. So again, I am back to try to improve the person that I am, the person that I want to become. If that puts me into the category of midlife crisis, then so be it. I will take being in my midlife crisis with my head held high.

No comments:

Post a Comment