Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Never lose hope...........

So I think that this is what I am feeling right now. I think that I am losing hope! Not for being happy, cause I am happy. I am happy with my kids, my life, I am somewhat happy with my job. But just not quite sure I am happy with relationships. They are hard. I really think that dating at this age is impossible. 
You think that, "Oh I could see myself dating this guy!" Getting to know him, talk to him, etc. Then they just decide they don't want to talk anymore or even meet. So they don't even give you a chance to see if something will happen between the two of us. Not that I am completely ready to be stuck with one person, but it would be nice to be able to go out once in awhile with a guy and just have fun. No strings attached. 
I guess that time will come eventually! LOL!
Here is a quote I came by. And that we all should remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment