Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Family.....

 
Tis the season, right? Shouldn't we all be about family? No matter what it is or who did what we should all love each other no matter what! Isn't that what family is all about? We stick together thru the good times and the bad times! I am beginning to wonder!
Anyone who has inheritance coming there way it isn't worth loosing your family over! It isn't worth pinning one against another. It is just money, it is just things! I can't believe that the things and money are more important than staying a family after the parents are gone.
Your family will always be there for you, no one else will. If you loose your family who are you going to go to, who are you going to celebrate with, and who are you going to cry with?
You will sacrifice all that for money?
I love my father, mother, and siblings dearly. My mom has been gone now for 12 years. My dad is in a nursing home battling Alzheimer's. He is in the end stages. And all brothers can think of is who gets the money! Who cares! I will gladly give up my money just so that I can keep my family together.
I know that my parents did not raise us to be like this. My mother is probably turning over in her grave with grief because my brothers are turning against each other over money!
I think that families need not be involved in their inheritance! I think that an outside person should take care of that! Just a thought! If you take anything away from this, take this quote! Remember when you are dealing with family. Because it is true, having both is a blessing!
 
Having a place to go - is a home.  Having someone to love - is a family.  Having both - is a blessing.  ~Donna Hedges


No comments:

Post a Comment