Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Holidays.....

So we made it thru Thanksgiving! Sorry to say that Christopher didn't make it home for Thanksgiving, but he is home now! Sure missed having him home!
I thought that things would be a little strained for Thanksgiving since I decided to stay home and invite the Gerald over. It wasn't bad. We ate dinner, laid around, and then we went to go see my dad. Ended up leaving without talking to my dad because he was sound asleep!
Then Anna and I went to black Friday! That is always a fun thing for me to go to. I love going. I think that I would even go, even if I didn't have anything to buy. Just to watch all the craziness of it all.
Then the next day Gerald and I went down to Lehi to pick up my dad's car so that Anna and Christopher can use it. It was a nice day. We stopped in at Ikea. What an experience that was. Very overwhelming. But it would be fun just to go and actually look. We did a quick go thru, found a couple of things. And then left. Ate at Applebees. It was a nice time. I know that I told him that I would give things a try with no guarantee what would happen. I think that if anything happened it would be a very long time. I still don't trust him. I always wonder what he is doing at home. That is always in the back of my mind.
I am not sure what to think or do...............time will tell! They say time will heal all wounds! I don't know about that. I am trying though. But I don't know if things will be the same between us. Maybe I put to much thought into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment