Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Intimacy.....

Everyone has their own definition of intimacy. Intimacy is a close, familiar, and usually affectionate or loving personal relationship with another person. Intimacy that is genuine requires dialogue, transparency, vulnerability, and reciprocity. I know that I missed out on that intimacy with my past relationships. Especially after last night.
Do you know that you can actually have an intimate time with someone without having to have fondle each other. That it takes a tenderness, sweetness, and just the caressing of your skin around your face, your arms, and your back...to take you to heights and intimacy that I don't think anyone has been to. At least I know that I haven't been too. 
Well last night it happened. This very different guy, at least for me, asked me if he could kiss me. Now I have never been asked if I could be kissed. Then he asked if he could just hold me. And of course, I said yes. Now just to let you know this was our third date. Nothing, except talking happened on the first and second date. So we kissed. And let me to tell you, I have never been kissed like that before. It was a very slow, tender, and toe curling kiss. Then we snuggled on his bed, and just talked or looked into each others eyes. It was amazing how intimate and exciting it was. He kissed me on my ear down to my shoulder slowly and tenderly, while my body was tingling all the way to my toes, then blew on the kisses. Making me weak in the knees from the excitement. All without having to fondle each other. He took me to a level of intimacy that I never knew existed. One that I hope I can always be able to cherish, 
The reason for putting this on my blog? The remembrance for me that I can have my needs, without having a groping session with a guy, but by having a tender, sweet, and exciting make out session and go home feeling like you were respected and not raped of all your emotions. 
I cherish this time for the fact that it was the most exciting time I have ever had with a guy. I thank this guy for showing me that it is okay to be treated with tenderness, sweetness, and respect. That there is a different level to intimacy that is in a relationship.
I thank this guy again. And I know that whatever happens with this guy, this moment I had with him will be cherished because he taught me that it doesn't have to be all or nothing.



1 comment:

  1. I'd like to meet this guy. Hopefully, he could teach me a thing or two! I'd love to treat a woman like that over and over and over again. It would be nice to see that type of reaction in a woman's eyes and soul! :)

    ReplyDelete