Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

The Scriptures......

So how many of us have been members are whole life, and never read the scriptures from the beginning to the end? I am going to bet that there is a lot of us out there that haven't. Oh we have read hear and there. We have done the scripture chases in seminary. But to actually sit down and read from cover to cover. Not a lot of us have done that. And maybe I am wrong it is only a handful. Well I am going to try to read the Book of Mormon. I think it is time that I gain a testimony for myself and not lean on everyone else. Because I can tell you that it isn't working that way. Time to put those big girl panties on, and lean on myself and God. In order to do that, I need to gain that testimony for myself. Is it possible, I think so.
So I am making it a goal from this date to start reading the Book Of  Mormon. Hopefully I will be able to get it read. 
In the words of President Kimball. Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment